NC Dinos outfielder Son Ah-seop is on the verge of breaking two records. Son needs just four more hits this season to become the first player in KBO history to hit 150 hits in eight consecutive seasons. The previous record was held by Park Yong-taek (retired) for seven seasons (2012-2018). Since his debut in 2007, Son has produced at least 150 hits every year, starting with 186 in 2016 and ending with 152 last year. This season, he has 146 hits in 433 at-bats (0.337 batting average) through six days, second only to Kim Hye-sung of the Kiwoom Heroes (160 hits) in that category. With five more RBIs, Son will complete 스포츠토토링크 her 11th consecutive 200-RBI season. He is second all-time behind Lee Dae-ho (retired – 2005-2011).
- Doosan without Kwak Bin, SSG without Choi Ji-hoon for 2 weeks
- ‘September winless’ Ryu Hyun-jin looks to reclaim his fourth win of the season on Thursday against Tampa Bay
- Figure Shinjia ‘breezes’ into final after 5th short at Junior GP
- Swimmers Hwang Sun-woo and Kim Woo-min begin acclimatization training as they enter the ‘Land of Showdown’
- Pakistan men’s volleyball reunites after a month, but if you let your guard down, it’s over from here
19가이드03 Archery Asian Games betting Blackjack card game casino casino game Casino guide casino winning percentage FIFA FOOTBALL SPORTS gamble gambling live dealer managing funds money gamble online casino online gambling online slots poker roulette sports sports betting tournament winning percentage 고스톱 고스톱사이트 사설토토 섯다 성인웹툰 스포츠토토 스포츠토토링크 스포츠토토맨 안전놀이터 온라인섯다 온라인카지노 일본야동 카지노 카지노사이트 카지노사이트랭크 카지노사이트존 토토 토토사이트 한국야동