SSG won the first game of the second half series

The SSG Landers kicked off the second half with a hard-fought win.

SSG won the first game of the second half series against the Lotte Giants 7-4 at SSG Landers Field in Incheon on Monday.

It was a tough game for SSG. They got off to a good start, scoring three runs in the top of the first inning on a leadoff solo home run by Choi Ji-hoon, but were unable to add to their lead.

Instead, they were hit by a two-run homer by Lotte’s Jeon Jun-woo in the bottom of the third inning. Elias was taken off the mound after five innings due to his high pitch count (92).

In the bottom of the sixth inning, Park Sung-ki hit an RBI single off Jin Hae-soo to cut the deficit to one run. But in the bottom of the seventh, Lotte’s Koo Seung-min was stranded on second base, and two batters later in the eighth, Na Seung-yup singled and Moon Seung-won walked to tie the game at 4-4.

But the goddess of victory smiled on SSG. Park Sung-sung led off with a walk, and when Kim Min-sik laid down a sacrifice bunt, Lotte pitcher Kim Sang-soo’s throw to first base was errant. Park never looked back and raced home to score the winning run. SSG added two more runs to seal the victory, and Moon Seung-won pitched a scoreless ninth inning.

Before the game,

SSG coach Lee Sung-yong repeatedly emphasized ‘starting the second half of the season’ and ‘returning to the 5-percent win rate’. 카지노사이트 추천 With a hard-fought victory, the team returned to the 5-percent win rate with 42 wins, 42 losses, and 1 draw.

“I think the players concentrated until the end and got off to a good start in the second half,” Lee said.

“I took him off early because of his performance on Sunday. He did his job well.”

He also applauded 40-year-old veteran Noh Kyung-eun, who pitched two scoreless innings in the sixth and seventh innings of what could have been a decisive game. “In the batting lineup, Ji-hoon, Sung-han, and Jeong-yi had multi-hit games and contributed to the team’s victory,” he said.

Toward the end of the game, it rained heavily on the field. After the game ended around 10 p.m., it turned into a torrential downpour.

“I’m also grateful to the fans who stuck with us despite the rain forecast,” Lee said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *