Seo Jin-yong (30, SSG Landers) did not commit a single blown save (save failure) and stepped on the 30 save hillAlthough sometimes tense, Seo Jin-yong, who kept his team victorious 100%, challenges the 'No Blond Save King' title, which even Oh Seung-hwan (41, Samsung Lions), who represents Korean baseball, could not achieveSeo Jin-yong kept his team victorious in all 30 save opportunities this season until the 7thHis record this season is 1 win, 1 loss, 30 saves, and an average ERA of 1.42.On July 28, in a home game against the Incheon Hanwha Eagles, he pitched 스포츠토토링크 in the 9th inning against 3-3 and allowed the winning run to stop the 'undefeated streak', but at the time it was not a save situation.Since 2006, when the KBO officially started counting blown saves, Jin-yong Seo is the first to step on the '30 saves without blown save' post-opening.The previous record was held by Go Woo-seok (LG Twins). Go Woo-seok made 27 saves without a blown save last year, and left a blown save against kt wiz in Jamsil on July 30th.
- Doosan without Kwak Bin, SSG without Choi Ji-hoon for 2 weeks
- ‘September winless’ Ryu Hyun-jin looks to reclaim his fourth win of the season on Thursday against Tampa Bay
- Figure Shinjia ‘breezes’ into final after 5th short at Junior GP
- Swimmers Hwang Sun-woo and Kim Woo-min begin acclimatization training as they enter the ‘Land of Showdown’
- Pakistan men’s volleyball reunites after a month, but if you let your guard down, it’s over from here
19가이드03 Archery Asian Games betting Blackjack card game casino casino game Casino guide casino winning percentage FIFA FOOTBALL SPORTS gamble gambling live dealer managing funds money gamble online casino online gambling online slots poker roulette sports sports betting tournament winning percentage 고스톱 고스톱사이트 사설토토 섯다 성인웹툰 스포츠토토 스포츠토토링크 스포츠토토맨 안전놀이터 온라인섯다 온라인카지노 일본야동 카지노 카지노사이트 카지노사이트랭크 카지노사이트존 토토 토토사이트 한국야동